More Search Options
Shopping Cart (0)
Your shopping cart is empty.
→ Design, construction, repair and maintenance of roads
Filter Your Results
Design, construction, repair and maintenance of roads
1. General issues of design and construction (reconstruction) of roads
10. Documents on organization of work of design organization
11. Quality control of design and construction of roads. Diagnostics, assessment of state, acceptance into operation of highways
12. Repair, maintenance, operation of roads
13. Ecological requirements and environmental protection in design and construction of roads
14. Security and traffic management. Arrangement and operation of roads
15. Snow-protective forest stands along highways
16. Constructions and infrastructure of road services and car service
17. Design of intersections and junctions on highways
18. Toll roads
19. City roads
2. The order of development, coordination and approval of design estimates for construction (reconstruction) of roads
20. Organization of construction
21. Geotextiles in road construction
22. Strengthening slopes of roadbed, cones of bridges, eroded channels
23. Highways in northern regions of Siberia, Far East, Far North. Winter roads
25. Road pavement
26. Labor protection and safety engineering during surveys and construction of roads and in construction projects
3. Economic survey and justification for construction of roads
4. Justification of investments in construction of roads
5. Examination of design documentation
6. Determining cost of design and construction of roads
7. Licensing of road design and construction activities
8. Contracts for design and construction of roads
9. Procedure for development of standard, regulatory and methodological documentation
All Codes and Regulations
Other AZ norms
National Standards for KGS (State Standards Classification)
Projects of works (PPR) on bridges
Construction Price Formation
Evidence base (TR CU, Technical Regulation of the Customs Union)
Standards for pipe fittings (TPA)
News and Press
©RGTT 2016. All Rights Reserved.
Send us a message
Leave your message in the form below, and we will write back by e-mail!
Please enter your message!
Please enter your email!
Please enter valid email!